The LFC Forum
Our Forum is for members only. It's the tool we use to communicate with all our members regarding match info, events, feedback and last minute messaging.
Nothing more simpler than that really. Although Facebook and Twitter acts as a back up message service to our players, the members-only forum is a smoother way for us to get direct information to our members regarding specific topics. When you and a manager agree to sign you as a new LFC member you will be given a username and password and given access.
A few pointers:
- Our forums can only be used by our registered club members.
- You cannot read/post/view any of the forums otherwise.
- Players are given access to their team forum plus Forum of Seriousness and Banter.
- When you and a manager agree to sign you as a new LFC player you will be given a username and password and given access to the forum by the admin.
- During the match season it is best to check the forum a few times a week for sign-ups (matches etc).
- All members are required to have a Forum account.
- General questions can be sent to the Secretary.
Members and social media
Members are also encouraged to like, follow, subscribe to our Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube channel. There's lots to see, read and watch. When at a match you are more than welcome to tweet in or FB update a thread with images, reports or comments from the match.